The information we obtain about you
We may obtain, record and use the following types of information:
- your contact details, which may include your name, postal address, email address and telephone number, which are obtained when you purchase an item or service or when you have you communicated with the Company, whether through our website or by other means.
- summaries of our communications with you.
- your company’s bank account details, which you provided if you make payments to us or we make payments to you.
- details of payments you have made to the Company.
How we use your information
The information which we obtain about you will be used for the legitimate administration of the Company, including:
- communicating with you in relation to your ongoing work with us.
- responding to new enquiries from you in relation to products and services.
- requesting feedback from you about our goods and services.
- settling any outstanding payments relating to work carried out by the Company.
Disclosure of your information
Your information may be disclosed to employees of the Company as it is reasonably needed for the administration of the Company.
The Company will not share your information with any third party, in the UK or abroad, except as detailed in section 3 above or if required to do so to meet legal obligations.
Protecting your information
We take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information, including encryption and/or password protection.
We recognise that information sent by email or sent unencrypted over the internet is not secure and will not send personal information in that way unless you explicitly ask us to do so.
Retaining and deleting your information
We will retain your information only while it is required for the administration of the Company or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.